Research Commercialisation Manager
Division/School Research and Enterprise Development
Contract type Open Ended
Working pattern Full time
Salary £43,267 - £48,677 per annum
Closing date for applications 29-Apr-2019
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced individual to develop and manage a portfolio of commercialisation projects with a focus on the social sciences, arts, humanities and related disciplines. This new position will work outside the traditional scientific realms of technology transfer and will develop a new area of research commercialisation at the University of Bristol, working with academics to develop commercial impact from the strategic use of their research outputs. New mechanisms and models of commercialisation may have to be developed in these fields, adapting the usual technology transfer commercialisation routes.
Experience of taking non-technical innovations to the market within a commercial environment or within the higher education sector is essential, as is a degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline and an active network of relevant contacts.
If you’re passionate about ensuring research outputs from all disciplines make an impact through commercialisation, working with researchers in one of the UK’s most vibrant cities, then we’d be interested in hearing from you.
For any informal enquiries please contact Jaci Barnett, Senior Investment and Commercialisation Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is 11.59pm on Monday 29th April 2019.
We appreciate and value difference, seeking to attract, develop and retain a diverse mix of talented people that will contribute to the overall success of Bristol and help maintain our position as one of the world’s leading universities.
More searches like this
- $60,001 - $75,000 Permanent Architecture Research Manager jobs in City of Bristol
- $60,001 - $75,000 Permanent Art, Performing Arts & Design Research Manager jobs in City of Bristol
- $60,001 - $75,000 Permanent Education Research Manager jobs in City of Bristol
- $60,001 - $75,000 Permanent History, Philosophy & Theology Research Manager jobs in City of Bristol
- $60,001 - $75,000 Permanent Languages, Literature & Linguistics Research Manager jobs in City of Bristol