UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY Jobs
UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
NEW SOUTH WALES
Tel: +(61) 2 9351 2222
About UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
The University of Sydney was established in 1850 and is consistently recognised, both locally and internationally, for its outstanding teaching and research excellence. Sydney alumni include Prime Ministers, Governor Generals, Nobel Prize winners and leaders in every field of endeavour.
The University offers a comprehensive range of courses, including a number of disciplines unique in Australia. Teaching is spread across nine different state-of-the art campuses, located across New South Wales.
The University of Sydney’s commitment to excellence in research has resulted in an outstanding record in national competitive funding and underpins an approach to teaching which has won nominations for excellence and resulted in high student satisfaction ratings. The University has 78 research centres and institutes and is home to three ARC Centres of Excellence.
The teaching, research and cultural life of the University is supported by extensive facilities, including the largest library collection in the Southern Hemisphere, the world-class Nicholson Museum of archaeological antiquities, the Macleay Museum of natural history and ethnographic collections and the University Art Gallery. Its outstanding sporting and recreation facilities provide a training centre for students and Olympic athletes.
The University of Sydney is a key member of the Group of Eight Australian major research-intensive universities, and the Worldwide Universities Network.
The University of Sydney has nine official campuses.
1. Camperdown/Darlington Campus.
2. Cumberland Campus. Home to the Faculty of Health Sciences (based in Lidcombe).
3. Mallett Street Campus. Home of the Sydney Nursing School.
4. Sydney Conservatorium of Music Campus. In Macquarie Street, central Sydney.
5. Rozelle Campus. Home to Sydney College of the Arts.
6. Surry Hills Campus. Home to the Faculty of Dentistry.
7. Camden Campus. Contains facilities connected to the Faculty of Veterinary Science and the Faculty of Agriculture and Environment.
8. Burren Street Campus. Facilties are currently under development.
9. Sydney Medical School campuses. These include the School of Rural Health (in Dubbo and Orange), the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Concord Hospital, Westmead Hospital, the Children’s Hospital at Westmead, Nepean Hospital, Northern Clinical School, Sydney Adventist Hospital, Broken Hill University Department of Rural Health, and Northern Rivers University Department of Rural Health.
The University of Sydney has 16 faculties.
1. Agriculture and Environment
2. Architecture, Design and Planning
3. Arts and Social Sciences
4. Business (Business School)
6. Education and Social Work
7. Engineering and Information Technologies
8. Health Sciences
9. Law (Sydney Law School)
10. Medicine (Sydney Medical School)
11. Nursing and Midwifery
14. Sydney College of the Arts
15. Sydney Conservatorium of Music
16. Veterinary Science
Number of Employees
Full-time employees: 7616
For more information, please visit: http://sydney.edu.au/
22 jobs with UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
In this role you’ll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the ongoing transformation of the student ...
We are looking to recruit a Manager to provide strategic and operational leadership to an existing team ...
The position requires broad engineering knowledge for the design, development and testing of novel mechatronic systems ...
The Project Manager (Curriculum Initiatives) provides overall project management of the Business School Curriculum Program of work.
To be eligible for the position, applicants must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, excellent academic qualifications ...
Reporting to the General Manager, you will provide high level strategic advice and operational support to the Sydney Law School Executive ...
As an Associate Lecturer / Lecturer in Digital Technologies Education you’ll contribute to the teaching and learning efforts ...
Reporting to the Head of Medicine, we are seeking to employ a specialist in Small Animal Internal Medicine to provide ...
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team of DI staff-specialists, residents, radiographer and nurse.
The discipline is seeking to appoint two Associate Professors or Professors of Finance who will ...
In this role you will be asked to undertake a wide spectrum of research issues in the context ...
The Academic Director of the CTDS will provide academic leadership, creating a world-class ...
The SCSLab has an open position for a motivated Postdoctoral Research Associate in IoT Computing to join our research team.
As such, we see the importance of recruiting talent aligned to these values and are looking for a Postdoctoral Research Associate ...
The School of Physics is seeking to lift the representation of women and strongly encourages applications from ...
The NCCC is seeking to appoint an outstanding senior academic as Director to lead a team of interdisciplinary ...
The position of Executive Director, CDS, reports to the CDS Board of Directors and leads, supports, coordinates and ...
We are looking for talented data scientists to join a vibrant environment where collaboration between academia, industry and government...
We are currently seeking an experienced, self-motivated and well-qualified researcher to lead a heavy equipment ...
Applications are invited for the position of Lecturer in Curriculum (Education Focused) Academic position.