UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY Jobs
UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
NEW SOUTH WALES
Tel: +(61) 2 9351 2222
About UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
The University of Sydney was established in 1850 and is consistently recognised, both locally and internationally, for its outstanding teaching and research excellence. Sydney alumni include Prime Ministers, Governor Generals, Nobel Prize winners and leaders in every field of endeavour.
The University offers a comprehensive range of courses, including a number of disciplines unique in Australia. Teaching is spread across nine different state-of-the art campuses, located across New South Wales.
The University of Sydney’s commitment to excellence in research has resulted in an outstanding record in national competitive funding and underpins an approach to teaching which has won nominations for excellence and resulted in high student satisfaction ratings. The University has 78 research centres and institutes and is home to three ARC Centres of Excellence.
The teaching, research and cultural life of the University is supported by extensive facilities, including the largest library collection in the Southern Hemisphere, the world-class Nicholson Museum of archaeological antiquities, the Macleay Museum of natural history and ethnographic collections and the University Art Gallery. Its outstanding sporting and recreation facilities provide a training centre for students and Olympic athletes.
The University of Sydney is a key member of the Group of Eight Australian major research-intensive universities, and the Worldwide Universities Network.
The University of Sydney has nine official campuses.
1. Camperdown/Darlington Campus.
2. Cumberland Campus. Home to the Faculty of Health Sciences (based in Lidcombe).
3. Mallett Street Campus. Home of the Sydney Nursing School.
4. Sydney Conservatorium of Music Campus. In Macquarie Street, central Sydney.
5. Rozelle Campus. Home to Sydney College of the Arts.
6. Surry Hills Campus. Home to the Faculty of Dentistry.
7. Camden Campus. Contains facilities connected to the Faculty of Veterinary Science and the Faculty of Agriculture and Environment.
8. Burren Street Campus. Facilties are currently under development.
9. Sydney Medical School campuses. These include the School of Rural Health (in Dubbo and Orange), the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Concord Hospital, Westmead Hospital, the Children’s Hospital at Westmead, Nepean Hospital, Northern Clinical School, Sydney Adventist Hospital, Broken Hill University Department of Rural Health, and Northern Rivers University Department of Rural Health.
The University of Sydney has 16 faculties.
1. Agriculture and Environment
2. Architecture, Design and Planning
3. Arts and Social Sciences
4. Business (Business School)
6. Education and Social Work
7. Engineering and Information Technologies
8. Health Sciences
9. Law (Sydney Law School)
10. Medicine (Sydney Medical School)
11. Nursing and Midwifery
14. Sydney College of the Arts
15. Sydney Conservatorium of Music
16. Veterinary Science
Number of Employees
Full-time employees: 7616
For more information, please visit: http://sydney.edu.au/
45 jobs with UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
The NHMRC Clinical Trials Centre (CTC) is a flagship academic research organisation within the University of Sydney.
Excel in providing clinical reception support to clients in a busy ophthalmology clinic.
A great opportunity to provide administrative support to the Careers Centre.
Opportunity to develop your teaching expertise in Software and Power Engineering.
We are seeking an Executive Officer to provide high level strategic advice and critical management support to the Vice-Principal (Strategy).
We are seeking a consultative Senior Workplace Relations Advisor to deploy their expertise across the areas of complaints ...
We are seeking an Executive Assistant to the Director, Strategic Ventures and Director, Central PMO to provide a full suite of professional ...
Responsible for the administrative leadership for the review and implementation of the Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree.
The Admissions Officer supports admissions for faculty courses that sit outside the normal University admissions processes.
Gambling Community Engagement Officer to be part of the GambleAware team, to provide counselling within the University.
Provides project, stakeholder and operational support to the Deputy Dean, Students and External Partnerships and project teams.
The Matilda Centre for Research in Mental Health and Substance Use provides a world-first synergy of leading prevention, early intervention ...
Utilise your experience implementing clinical or public health research pertaining to tuberculosis.
Develop new and effective ways of collecting, analysing and utilising data to identify opportunities to improve and develop ...
We are seeking a Senior Biostatistician to provide technical knowledge and expertise in the analytical designed, advanced statistical analyses ...
We are seeking a Digital Learning Designer to advise on contemporary digital learning practices and solutions and to provide expertise ...
The Western Precinct are seeking an Administration Officer to provide integral support to the administrative operational and education team.
As the Senior Technical Officer in the Sydney Microscopy and Microanalysis (SMM) team ...
Your will be working in the Astroparticle group (led by Professor Celine Boehm, Head of School) and expected to perform independent teaching.
We are seeking a Business Development Manager (BDM) to join this exciting venture.