UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY Jobs
UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
NEW SOUTH WALES
Tel: +(61) 2 9351 2222
About UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
The University of Sydney was established in 1850 and is consistently recognised, both locally and internationally, for its outstanding teaching and research excellence. Sydney alumni include Prime Ministers, Governor Generals, Nobel Prize winners and leaders in every field of endeavour.
The University offers a comprehensive range of courses, including a number of disciplines unique in Australia. Teaching is spread across nine different state-of-the art campuses, located across New South Wales.
The University of Sydney’s commitment to excellence in research has resulted in an outstanding record in national competitive funding and underpins an approach to teaching which has won nominations for excellence and resulted in high student satisfaction ratings. The University has 78 research centres and institutes and is home to three ARC Centres of Excellence.
The teaching, research and cultural life of the University is supported by extensive facilities, including the largest library collection in the Southern Hemisphere, the world-class Nicholson Museum of archaeological antiquities, the Macleay Museum of natural history and ethnographic collections and the University Art Gallery. Its outstanding sporting and recreation facilities provide a training centre for students and Olympic athletes.
The University of Sydney is a key member of the Group of Eight Australian major research-intensive universities, and the Worldwide Universities Network.
The University of Sydney has nine official campuses.
1. Camperdown/Darlington Campus.
2. Cumberland Campus. Home to the Faculty of Health Sciences (based in Lidcombe).
3. Mallett Street Campus. Home of the Sydney Nursing School.
4. Sydney Conservatorium of Music Campus. In Macquarie Street, central Sydney.
5. Rozelle Campus. Home to Sydney College of the Arts.
6. Surry Hills Campus. Home to the Faculty of Dentistry.
7. Camden Campus. Contains facilities connected to the Faculty of Veterinary Science and the Faculty of Agriculture and Environment.
8. Burren Street Campus. Facilties are currently under development.
9. Sydney Medical School campuses. These include the School of Rural Health (in Dubbo and Orange), the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Concord Hospital, Westmead Hospital, the Children’s Hospital at Westmead, Nepean Hospital, Northern Clinical School, Sydney Adventist Hospital, Broken Hill University Department of Rural Health, and Northern Rivers University Department of Rural Health.
The University of Sydney has 16 faculties.
1. Agriculture and Environment
2. Architecture, Design and Planning
3. Arts and Social Sciences
4. Business (Business School)
6. Education and Social Work
7. Engineering and Information Technologies
8. Health Sciences
9. Law (Sydney Law School)
10. Medicine (Sydney Medical School)
11. Nursing and Midwifery
14. Sydney College of the Arts
15. Sydney Conservatorium of Music
16. Veterinary Science
Number of Employees
Full-time employees: 7616
For more information, please visit: http://sydney.edu.au/
50 jobs with UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Applications are invited for the position of Lecturer in Mathematical Philosophy.
Applications are invited for a position at the level of Lecturer or Senior Lecturer in the Department of Classics and Ancient History.
As such, we see the importance of recruiting talent aligned to these values and are looking for a Coordinator, Facilities ...
Applications are invited for an ongoing position at the level of Lecturer (equivalent to the North American Assistant Professor) ...
Reporting directly to the NSSN Co-Director, the Project Administrator performs general administrative support ...
As a Postdoctoral Research Associate you will be a key member of the team working on research projects ...
The University of Sydney is welcoming applications for a Postdoctoral Resarch Associate to work on an ARC funded project on problems...
Exciting opportunities to utilise your Indigenous student support and administrative skills in being the first point of contact for all...
We are in a period of exciting and significant investment in our Faculty of Medicine and Health and in order to deliver on the University’s...
Supports the research education activities of the Faculty by leading the research education support team ...
Under the broad direction of the Associate Director, Office for Global Health, some of your responsibilities are listed ...
Reporting into Dr Alyson Ashe, the Research Assistant will provide technical and operational support ...
We are seeking to make two appointments to our educational design and development team, who are responsible for delivering programs of work to...
The role of Executive Director (ED) is a senior role, reporting directly to the newly-appointed Provost and Deputy Vice-Chancellor ...
The University of Sydney is looking for an Associate Deputy Director to provide academic leadership to the Hybrid Theatre ...
The Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences is currently seeking a passionate Head of Research ...
The Sydney School of Architecture, Design and Planning is seeking applicants with an outstanding record of research ...
The University of Sydney is welcoming applications for an Educational Design Support Officer on a 12-month, fixed term ...
Reporting to the Manager Governance (University Executive or Senate and Academic Board) ...
In this role you will be asked to undertake a wide spectrum of research issues in the context of visual analytics of big complex data.