Assistant Professor in School of Biomedical Engineering
- Full Time
Assistant Professor in School of Biomedical Engineering 【College of Biomedical Engineering】
The College of Biomedical Engineering at Taipei Medical University invite applications for Assistant Professor position in the Graduate Institute of Biomedical Optomechatronics.
Contract type: Full-time
Taipei Medical University is looking for a motivated faculty member with Ph.D. degree in Biomedical Engineering, Electrical and Electronics, or Information Engineering or a related discipline, who will contribute to our international research profile and provide cutting-edge teaching to students in a cross-disciplinary environment. The new appointee will be based at the College of Biomedical Engineering at Taipei Medical University.
$71,810NTD~$111,810NTD per month + benefits
Selection Criteria Qualifications
Academic specialization in the following areas:
- Biomedical electronic system
- Computer Science
- Biomechtronics Engineering
- Biomedical Robotics
- With the ability of writing research projects and independent research.
- Experience in Biotechnology industry and in university-industry collaboration
- Teaching experiences in logic design / computer programming
- Excellent English proficiency, teaching and research enthusiasm, good communication with well-developed interpersonal skills.
Application Documents: Please submit an application package consisting of the following documents.
- Curriculum vitae and autobiography
- A photocopy of education and working experience diploma (any foreign diploma should be verified in advance by the overseas office, Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Publication list
- A statement of teaching interests with course outlines
- Previous teaching portfolio/outlines
- Two letters of recommendation
- Other: related documents for evaluation
Applicants of all nationalities are welcome. Taipei Medical University commits itself to offering equal employment opportunities to all applicants, independent of their social background, age, race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation
For the application of our new fulltime positions, the interested applicants please make a hard copy of your curriculum vitae. Compose this hard copy, as well as the forms accompanying “The Procedure of Teachers ' Employment and Promotion” and e-mail the package to the department/course you are to apply.
School of Biomedical Engineering, College of Biomedical Engineering
Taipei Medical University
No. 250, Wuxing St., Xinyi Dist., Taipei City 11031, Taiwan
For further information regarding this application, please contact Ms. Kao at firstname.lastname@example.org