Lecturer, Faculty of Science
- Full Time
Deadline 31 Jul 2019
Start date upon agreement
Dean of Faculty of Science, Masaryk University is opening academic positions of
Deadline for application: July 31, 2019
Anticipated start date: upon agreement
Research profile: Established Researcher (R2-R3)
Workplace: RECETOX, FoS, MU Brno, Czech Republic
Eligible applicants must have:
- At least MSc. degree in the field of Chemistry, Biology or equivalent;
- Experience in the field of environmental sciences;
- Experience with teaching in Bc. and Mgr. programs in these fields;
- Experience in leading students;
- The hands-on experience in the research activities and publication of research results.
We expect candidates to prove their ability in
- Independent management of seminars and practical exercises in the mentioned fields in Czech and English including preparation of documents;
- Leading and opposing bachelor and master theses;
- Good communication with students of all levels in both Czech and English;
- Involvement in projects, including preparation of project proposals, interim and final reports;
- Presentation of research results and publishing activities.
- International multidisciplinary team engagement in highly ambitious projects;
- Various opportunities for further education, training and growth of the expertise;
- A professional team and a modern, pleasant working environment;
- Possibility of applying for prestigious grants with support of our Ground Office;
- Competitive salary and target driven bonuses;
- 8 weeks of paid vacation per year (Contribution to lunches in canteens of MU or meal vouchers, etc.).
Applications and selection process:
Applications should include curriculum vitae, cover letter, copy of the MSc .or Ph.D. diploma, summary of scientific achievements, citations.
Mgr. Lenka Helclová, RECETOX, Kamenice 753/5, A29, 625 00 Brno.