Assistant for the Department of Physics, Chemistry and Vocational Education
- Part Time
Deadline 26 Jul 2019
Start date 1st September 2019
Dean of the Faculty of Education Masaryk University is announced in accordance with § 77 of Act No. 111/1998 Coll. the tender for a position of Assistant for the Department of of Physics, Chemistry and Vocational Education with specialisation for Methodology of Vocational Subjects (for Economics and Management) (part-time 0,5).
- Graduate in Economics and Management at a relevant university, Graduate in Vocational Subjects Teaching is an advantage,
- The ongoing Ph.D. study in programme Methodology of Vocational Subjects is an advantage,
- Prerequisites for scientific work, teaching experience in university course,
- Potential for participation in international teaching and scholarly activities (a list of home and foreign internships, conferences, participation in projects, and publishing activities required),
- Active knowledge of English (at least B2 - C1 level),
- Ability to teach in the Czech language; proved by a certificate (at least C1 level) in the case of non-native language.
Applications together with a structured CV, cover letter and photocopies of documents on education, an overview of scientific and publishing activities, is collecting until 26.07.2019.
To apply, complete an application at the university job e-Application system at https://www.muni.cz/en/about-us/careers/vacancies/48049