Academic in Project Management
- School of Engineering and Technology
- CQUniversity Perth, Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Rockhampton
- Casual Academic Rates Apply
CQUniversity School of Engineering and Technology is currently seeking expressions of interest for Casual Academics to conduct face-to-face lectures, tutorials and/or assignment marking across various undergraduate units in the Project Management Discipline.
Please note this is an expression of interest only – your application will remain current for a period of 12 months.
You Will Have:
- A Masters or Doctorate degree in Project Management or another related discipline.
- Relevant experience teaching and/or working within the Project Management industry.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 31840
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, 31st March 2020
Applicants must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role:
- Cover Letter
- Current Resume
- Certified Copies of Mandatory Qualifications
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Certified copies of Qualifications. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.