Research Assistant, A/Prof Tan Soo Yong, Department of Pathology
We are looking for highly driven individuals to join the Department of Pathology, NUS as our research assistant. Highly motivated individuals with a passion to understand disease mechanism and to advance personalised and preventive medicine are encouraged to apply.
- To assist clinician scientist on histopathology related research activities such as to plan, run experiments and studies, analyze results and write simple reports
- To assist clinician scientist to manage patient samples and database
- To assist clinician scientist to liaise with clinicians and research collaborators in other local hospitals and research institutions
- To assist clinician scientist in finance administration related to this project and consumables purchase
- Applicants should possess a BSc in life sciences, biomedical sciences, biochemistry, bioengineering, pharmaceutical sciences or equivalent from a well-recognised university.
- Experience in molecular and cell biology will be considered favourably.
If you are interested to pursue a career with us, please write to HR with your CV and contact details of 3 referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
Department : Pathology
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 10074