Research Associate, Communications and New Media
- Full Time
The Communications and New Media Department, at the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, National University of Singapore (NUS) is recruiting a Research Associate for a project. The project aims to document, research and analyse trends and practices of home-based work in Singapore, while working with a multidisciplinary team. This is a full-time position based in Singapore.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- conduct literature reviews and assist with data analyses;
- manage multiple databases of data;
- project management;
- support the development and management of a household survey;
- extract social media data as well as analysis of digital platform supporting home-based work;
- conduct interviews with stakeholders and other participants;
- document and analyse research data;
- contribute to the development of scientific papers and the dissemination of the study findings.
- Statement of interest (include relevant experience and skills)
- Educational certificates and transcripts
- Complete list of publications
- Three reference letters
Competencies and qualifications
The appointed candidate should:
- hold at least a bachelor degree, in Urban Studies, Social Science, Communications or a related field
- be proficient in both quantitative and qualitative research methods and analysis
- the ideal candidate should have an eye for details, good project management skills, demonstrated good writing and communication skills.
Location: Kent Ridge
Organization: National University of Singapore
Department : Communications and New Media, FASS