Lecturer, Centre for Behavioural and Implementation Science Interventions
3 days left
- Full Time
The NUS Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine (NUS Medicine) is recruiting a Senior Lecturer/Lecturer to work at the Centre for Behavioural and Implementation Science Interventions (BISI).
Candidates with experience in the following areas are encouraged to apply:
- Implementation Science
- Behavioural or Social Science applied to health and healthcare
- Programme Evaluation
- Health Services or Applied Health Research
- Improvement Science
- Building expertise on and keep abreast of current research in behavioural and implementation science in healthcare;
- Work with the centre directors and other colleagues on the design, development and implementation of undergraduate and post-graduate educational activities relating to behavioural and implementation sciences in healthcare. This will include:
- Curriculum design and development of teaching learning materials;
- Web-based learning integration;
- Conducting in-person and remote training and/or trainer evaluation;
- Preparing training packages for external institutions and in-house staff training workshops/courses;
- Soliciting internal and external peer review of learning materials developed;
- Refining learning materials based on peer reviews, research, other feedback and observations;
- Review and research effectiveness and impact of learning activities and disseminate findings in academic conferences and peer-reviewed educational and/or specialist academic journals of the field.
- Communicate with a wide range of stakeholders, internal and external, regarding the Centre’s educational activities and impacts;
- Perform other related duties incidental to this job description. .
- A PhD in a relevant discipline with teaching experience
- Prior experience in educational approaches and training courses at undergraduate/ graduate level will be advantageous;
- Experience in curriculum design will be advantageous;
- Track record of publications/presentations in international or national scientific conferences, including in the area of medical and health professions education.
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to work collaboratively as part of an interdisciplinary team, including with clinician and scientist colleagues and students;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Excellent teaching and teaching management skills
- Knowledge of use of educational software;
- Ability to work independently to manage academic and associated activities, including the ability to work towards deadlines;
- Ability to communicate concepts and methods clearly and concisely.