Research Assistant in Psychiatric Disorders
Professor Li Tao from Affiliated Mental Health Center, School of Brain Science and Brain Medicine, Zhejiang University, is looking for Research Assistants in her research group.
Introduction to the Research
- The etiology mechanism of common mental illnesses;
- New methods of clinical diagnosis and treatment;
- The investigation of biological phenotypes of diseases.
- Conducting clinical/basic clinical research on common mental disorders (Schizophrenia, Bipolar disorder and Major depression disorder, etc.).
- Conducting comprehensive analyses of the etiology and pathogenesis of common mental disorders from multiple perspectives such as brain structures & function, heredity, biochemistry, metabolism, etc.
- Promoting the development & clinical transformation of innovative drugs and clinical technologies.
Introduction to the Team
Professor Li Tao is the president of the affiliated Mental Health Center of Zhejiang University School of Medicine (i.e., Hangzhou Seventh People's Hospital), Qiushi Distinguished Professor of Zhejiang University, the winner of National Science Fund for Outstanding Young Scholars, and the principle investigators of national and international cooperation projects such as key projects of the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Professor Li has published more than 300 research papers in the top journals of the field, such as Nature Genetics, JAMA Psychiatry, and Molecular Psychiatry.
Professor Li’s team consists of doctors, post-doctors, clinical doctors and professional researchers from related research fields such as clinical medicine, neurobiology, epidemiology, bioinformatics and pharmacy. It is a multidisciplinary, complementary and thriving research team filled with enthusiastic scientific research atmosphere, which provides team members with a personalized and balanced platform for career development.
We welcome students and researchers interested in clinical and fundamental experiment research in mental illnesses with a bachelor degree or above to apply.
- 1-2 research assistants with clinical medicine, psychology, health statistics, bioinformatics, and other related backgrounds, to assist in clinical assessment, data collection, maintenance, analysis, and other research work.
- 1-2 research assistants majored in psychology and cognitive science, biomedical engineering, computer science, etc., to assist experiments and data analysis in EEG, brain imaging, fNIRS, TMS, tDCS, etc.
- 1-2 research assistants majored in biology, pharmacy, neuroscience, and other related backgrounds, to assist in molecular experiments, cell culture tests, animal behavior studies, and other related scientific research work.
Besides, we expect our RA to be hardworking, careful, honest, trustworthy, responsible with great skills in communication and coordination of team work.
Enjoy the compensation of contract staff of Hangzhou Seventh People's Hospital (including endowment insurance, medical insurance, unemployment insurance, employment injury insurance, maternity insurance and housing provident fund). The specific pay offer is negotiable. Individuals with excellent performance will obtain a letter of recommendation from the cooperative supervisor for further study.
Interested candidates should e-mail a single pdf file consisting of a cover letter and CV to Prof. Li Tao at email@example.com with the subject line "RA application + Name”. Thanks in advance for your interest.
Apply for Research Assistant in Psychiatric Disorders
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly