Research Assistant, Pharmacology
The National University of Singapore invites applications for the Research Assistant position at Prof Fred Wong, Respiratory Pharmacology Laboratory, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine. The selected candidate will be under a grant funding up to Apr 2024.
Job Criteria and Requirements:
- Life Science Degree or equivalent,
- Experience in laboratory research
- Good experience in basic cellular and molecular biology techniques
- Knowledge in In‐vitro cell culture experiments
- Knowledge in In‐vivo animal experiments
- Knowledge in processing human samples
- Plan to study part‐time PhD degree will be considered as well
Remuneration will be commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications and experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.