Full-Time Faculty Position in the Department of Biomedical Engineering
Department of Biomedical Engineering
Expected Starting Date: 1 Aug 2022
NCKU is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all individuals without regard to race, sex, religion, color, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other classification protected by applicable law.
All BME fields, yet Biomedical electronics, Programing, and Medical imaging, Biomedical sensing will be prioritized.
- Ph.D. degree
- An outstanding track records in peer-reviewed publications and/or extramural grant funding status
- CV (including list of publications)
- A copy of doctoral diploma
- Selected publications in 5 years
- Transcripts (Both graduate and undergraduate)
- Application form (See attached)
- Supplemental documents (Optional)
- The above mentioned documents must be saved in a CD, DVD, or USB and included in the application package as well.
- A return envelope with postage is required if the application package needs to be returned.
- Address：No. 1, University Rd., East Dist., Tainan City 701, Taiwan Biomedical Engineering/NCKU
(Please annotate “Application for Full-Time Faculty_ your name” on the cover of the envelop)
- Office Tel.：+886-6-2757575#63429 (Chairman Yeh )、+886-6-2757575#63400 (Miss Wu)
Resident ID or Passport ID
Date of Birth
Highest Academic Degree/Institute
※Please check the following items:
□ 1. CV
□ 2. A copy of doctoral diploma
□ 3. Selected publications in 5 years
□ 4. Transcripts
□ 5. Application form
□ 6. CD/DVD/USB
□ 7. Supplemental documents (Optional)