Senior Timetabling Technical Officer
Classification: ANU Officer 6/7 (Administration)
Salary package: $82,371 - $94,871 per annum plus 17% superannuation
Terms: Fulltime, Fixed-term (12 months)
- An opportunity take on a new leadership role
- Be part of an exciting transformation journey towards a better digital future for ANU staff and students
- Be part of a dynamic team undertaking an exciting major project within the new Digital Master Plan
An exciting opportunity exists for an individual to take a leading role in delivering a key part of the student life-cycle. The Senior Timetabling Technical Officer position is located within the Division of Student Administration and Academic Services; the role contributes to the University’s mission of providing an excellent educational experience.
The successful applicant will demonstrate technical proficiency with corporate systems and environments; be able to demonstrate a capacity for critical technical analysis; excellent and effective oral and written communication skills; accessible and constructive approach to the academic and professional staff community, and the ability to work with competing deadlines in a dynamic administrative environment.
A qualification or experience in the field of computer science and/or experience with coding and programming will be regarded highly.
For further information please contact Mrs Suzette Raison de Kori. Email: email@example.com
Closing Date: 5 December 2021
Position Description: Senior Timetabling Technical Officer - ANU6_7PDF.pdf
The University actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. For more information on employment opportunities, contact our Indigenous Employment Consultant on firstname.lastname@example.org ANU values diversity and inclusion and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to those of all backgrounds and identities. For more information about staff equity at ANU, visit https://services.anu.edu.au/human-resources/respect-inclusion
Application information In order to apply for this role please make sure that you upload the following documents:
- A statement addressing the selection criteria.
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) which includes the names and contact details of at least three referees (preferably including a current or previous supervisor). If your CV does not include referees you can complete these online when prompted in the application form.
- Other documents, if required.
Applications which do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for the position.
Please note: The successful candidate must have rights to live and work in this country and will be required to undergo a background check during the recruitment process. An offer of employment is conditional on satisfactory results.