Senior Lecturer in Marketing
Salary: £39,739 - £50,296 p.a. with opportunity to progress to £54,943
Contract Type: Full-time, permanent
Closing Date: 06-12-2021 12 Midday
The UCB Business School is looking to recruit a candidate to join us as a Senior Lecturer in Marketing.
Essential requirements for this role include:
- Experience of a leading role in Undergraduate/Postgraduate Marketing programmes.
- Track record of creating successful learning outcomes for students.
- Sound understanding of the Marketing industry and curriculum requirements.
- Ability to lead and work collaboratively within a team.
- Postgraduate qualification or professional qualification of a commensurate level.
Your application should demonstrate the ability to teach on, and make a leading contribution to, the range of programmes offered by the UCB Business School at both undergraduate and postgraduate level.
- 50 days’ paid leave per year
- Teacher’s pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Excellent staff development opportunities
- Salary sacrifice car leasing, tech and cycle schemes
UCB is an equal opportunities employer.
All applicants for employment at the University will be expected to demonstrate an understanding of the principles of Safeguarding and the PREVENT agenda in the context of further and higher education.
Unless stated otherwise, all roles at UCB will be based on-site at one of our Birmingham City Centre campus buildings. This is a not a remote role.
Closing date: Monday 6 December 2021 at midday