Research Fellow, Chemistry
The successful candidate will work with Prof. Sam Li under a project on Cost-Effective Removal and Recovery of Heavy Metals from Non-Incinerable Wastes.
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- To develop metal chelators
- To conduct research on the reuse of clean industrial sludge as concrete
- To assist in conducting pilot tests
- To collaborate with potential offtakers to conduct tests on real samples and prototype processes.
- Qualifications / Discipline: PhD in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Environmental Engineering
- Skills: Research on development of metal chelators and conducting pilot tests.
- Experience: Metals extraction technologies
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Chemistry
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 7249