Assistant Professor in Graduate Institute of Metabolism and Obesity Science
College of Nutrition】
The College of Nutrition at Taipei Medical University invite applications for Assistant Professor position in the Graduate Institute of Metabolism and Obesity Science.
Contract type: Full-time
Taipei Medical University is looking for a motivated member with Ph.D. degree with outstanding academic achievements in the field relating to metabolomics or a related discipline, who will contribute to our international research profile in a cross-disciplinary environment. The new appointee will be based at the College of Nutrition at Taipei Medical University.
$71,810NTD~$111,810NTD per month + benefits
- Ph.D. degree with outstanding academic achievements in the field relating to metabolomics or a related discipline
- Preference will be given to candidates with post-doctoral training in liver and kidney metabolism research or relevant working experience for at least 3 years and demonstrate a proven track record of high-profile publications
- Candidate with clinical and big data working experience will be advantageous
- Demonstrated ability to apply for research grants, research experiences in conducting large projects, in writing research projects, and independent research will be advantageous
- Passion for teaching and talent cultivation
- Exhibits great communication skills, teamwork ability, and capacities in international exchange and cooperation
- Excellent English proficiency and research enthusiasm, good communication with well-developed interpersonal skills
Application Documents: Please submit an application package consisting of the following documents.
- Curriculum vitae and autobiography
- A photocopy of education and working experience diploma (any foreign diploma should be verified in advance by the overseas office, Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Publication list
- A statement of teaching interests with course outlines
- Two letters of recommendation
Applicants of all nationalities are welcome. Taipei Medical University commits itself to offering equal employment opportunities to all applicants, independent of their social background, age, race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation
For the application of our new fulltime positions, the interested applicants please make a hard copy of your curriculum vitae. Compose this hard copy, as well as the forms accompanying “The Procedure of Teachers ' Employment and Promotion” and e-mail the package to the department/course you are to apply.
Graduate Institute of Metabolism and Obesity Science, College of Nutrition, Taipei Medical University
No. 250, Wuxing St., Xinyi Dist., Taipei City 110, Taiwan
Please notify the unit/department, instead of any individual receiver, on the envelop for your delivery.
For further information regarding this application, please contact Ms. Chen at firstname.lastname@example.org