Senior Lecturer in Initial Teacher Training and Education, HE
Salary: £39,152 - £49,553 p.a. with opportunity to progress to £54,131
Contract Type: Full-time, permanent
Closing Date: 01-11-2021 12 Midday
The Department of Education at UCB is looking to recruit a candidate to join us as a Senior Lecturer in Initial Teacher Training and Education.
Essential requirements for this role include:
- Experience of teaching within a Primary Education setting.
- Experience and demonstrated understanding of Ofsted requirements in Higher Education.
- Experience of leading modules at Undergraduate level.
- Track record of creating successful learning outcomes for students.
- Ability to lead and work collaboratively within a team.
- Postgraduate qualification.
- QTS or equivalent status.
Your application should demonstrate the ability to teach on, and make a leading contribution to, the range of programmes offered by the Department of Education, with a particular focus on Teacher Training and Education.
- 50 days’ paid leave per year
- Teacher’s pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Excellent staff development opportunities
- Salary sacrifice car leasing, tech and cycle schemes
UCB is an equal opportunities employer.
All applicants for employment at the University will be expected to demonstrate an understanding of the principles of Safeguarding and the PREVENT agenda in the context of further and higher education.
Unless stated otherwise, all roles at UCB will be based on-site at one of our Birmingham City Centre campus buildings. This is a not a remote role.
Closing date: Monday 1 November 2021 at midday