Division of Humanities and Social Sciences, Research Fellow
- Be responsible for generating research outputs independently and in collaboration with a team of interdisciplinary scholars;
- Preparing research proposals for competitive grant application;
- Overseeing literature reviews, process and analyse data, prepare manuscript and reports, liaise with external parties, assist in the development of new research initiatives, and perform other research-related duties as assigned.
- Applicants should possess a Ph.D. degree in Humanities or Social Sciences or related disciplines;
- Ability to participate in research and applicants with relevant experience will be preferred;
- Proficiency in English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills.
All application materials should be submitted in English and a cover letter is required. Thanks.
Please click the following button and submit your application online. Thank you.