Senior Research Fellow, Advanced Memories for AI Applications
We are looking for Senior Research Fellow who has experience to perform research related to advanced memories for the implementation of artificial neural network (ANN) hardware for in-memory computing applications.
The candidate is expected to:
- Develop research program centred on materials, device fabrication, circuit designs for neural network hardware accelerator integrated with two-dimensional transition metal dichalcogenides (2D-TMD)
- Report experimental results to the Principal Investigator
- Publish papers in reputable journals/conferences
- Assist in preparing progress reports and research proposals
- Possess a recognised PhD degree in Electrical/Electronic, Physics or Materials Engineering
- He/she should ideally have a proven track record of publications in leading journals.
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Relevant experience (>5 years) in the field of CMOS nano-electronic devices and nano-fabrication technology.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work with various stakeholders.
- Meticulous, able to work well under pressure and commitment to meet tight deadlines
- Open to fixed-term contract.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department: Electrical And Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 7526