Lecturer/Senior Lecturer, Mathematics
6 days left
- Full Time
The Department of Mathematics at the National University of Singapore (NUS) invites applications for the position of Lecturer/Senior Lecturer, beginning from July 2022. The appointment will be on contract basis, renewable based on performance.
- Teaching up to 2 courses per semester in optimization, data science or quantitative finance at both advanced undergraduate and graduate level
- Supervising student’s research projects in optimization, data science or quantitative finance at both advanced undergraduate and graduate level
- Helping with academic related services
- A PhD Degree in Mathematics/Applied Mathematics or related areas
- Able to convey information in a clear, concise and interesting manner
- Able to work cooperatively as a member of a team and manage groups at the undergraduate level
- Teaching experience in a similar capacity is preferred
- Be able to start work in 2022.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Mathematics