Research Assistant, Mechanobiology Institute
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join the research group of Dr. Gianluca Grenci at Mechanobiology Institute, NUS, and contribute to an interdisciplinary activity focused at developing and optimizing micro-fabricated elements and microfluidic devices for cells’ imaging. Learn more at https://mbi.nus.edu.sg/mechanisms/gianluca-grenci/
Candidates are expected to have good knowledge and proven skills in microfluidic and micro -fabrication, prior experience in working in clean rooms is appreciated. The successful candidate will be involved in managing the lab both in technical and administrative aspects (such as procurement, maintenance of lab inventory and safety management). Excellent communication skills are also required, writing scientific reports both for internal documentation and for publication is a component of this job position.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Masks design and fabrication
- Devices’ microfabrication and characterization
- Procurement, lab inventory and safety management
- Technical/Scientific reports writing
We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Proven experience in clean room work
- Organized, meticulous, able to work together in a team as well as independently
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Mechanobiology Institute