Research Fellow, Innovation and Enterprise Fellowship Programme
- Full Time
The National University of Singapore is partnering Enterprise Singapore to offer the Innovation & Enterprise Fellowship Programme. This programme seeks to: (1) develop industry relevant innovations and enterprise talents from existing researchers, scientists, and engineers; and (2) expand the pool of deep-tech technical talents engaged in innovations and enterprise activities
We welcome technical talent such as researchers, inventors, those with extensive education or are professionals in specialized fields to apply.
Successful candidates will be attached to venture intermediaries such as a corporate or deep tech accelerator, or their portfolio start-ups, for the duration of the programme.
Successful candidates will also be given the opportunity to go through the NUS Graduate Research Innovation Program (GRIP). For more information, please go to https://nus.edu.sg/grip/
- Applicants must belong to at least one of the following profiles:
- Experience as researcher, inventor, scientist or engineer in Institute of Higher Learning.
- PhD holder in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics discipline.
- Diploma, bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or PhD holder who is currently in:
- a technology and product development role, with at least 3 years of working experience
- a business and market development role, with an aptitude in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics discipline, with at least 3 years of working experience
- PhD holder with work experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Food Science and Technology (including AgriTech, AquaTech, plant-based protein, etc.)
- Clean Energy (including Li recycling, Energy Storage and Cooling Technologies, etc.)
- Technology Enhanced Learning
- Health Technologies
- Biomedical Diagnostics and Therapeutics
- Digitalisation (including Digital Finance, Digital Analytics, Digital Marketing, etc.)
- No prior experience in research translation or technology commercialization is necessary, but applicants should have an aptitude or passion in these areas.
All applications should include curriculum vitae, and names and addresses of references.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: NUS Enterprise
Department : Office of Deputy President (Innovation & Enterprise)
Employee Referral Eligible: No