Research Fellow, Integrated Circuits for Ultra-low Power Digital Circuit Design and Testing
We are looking for a Research Fellow for the Green IC research group led by Professor Massimo Alioto, at the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, National University of Singapore (NUS)
The selected incumbent is expected to:
- Investigate innovative integrated systems for real-time computer vision on a tightly constrained power budget, for self-sustained harvested-powered systems with nearly perpetual operation.
- Focus on custom accelerators for on-chip data analytics for object/subject/context recognition.
- Perform theoretical and experimental analysis of the power efficiency, the area/energy/design cost, and the suitability for system integration via automated design flows.
- Possess a PhD in either Electrical Engineering or strictly related (e.g., Computer, Communication, or Information Engineering).
- Activity performed in multiple research environments and industrial experience are highly valued.
- Expertise on the project scope, focusing on the custom design and the development of design flows for hardware security.
- Expertise on hardware-aware verification flows and integration strategies from circuit to system.
- In addition to hardware security, knowledge on circuit and system-level chip design is valued.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Meticulous, able to work well under pressure and commitment to meet tight deadlines
- Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Open to fixed term contract.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Electrical And Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No