Research Fellow, Chemistry
4 days left
- Full Time
The successful candidate will work with Associate Professor Chi Chunyan on stable radicals under projects on Stable Radicals Based Thermochromic, Photochromic and Mechanochromic Materials and Heterocyclic Quinodimethanes with Both Diradical and Dipolar Characters.
The main responsibilities of the position include
- Synthesis of various stable organic radicals;
- Studies on their thermochromic, photochromic and mechanochromic properties.
- Qualifications / Discipline:
- PhD degree in organic chemistry or who will submit PhD thesis before September 30th, 2021.
- Organic synthesis, physical characterizations
- Organic radicals, covalent organic frameworks, magnetism
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Employee Referral Eligible: No