Research Fellow, Chemistry
5 days left
- Full Time
Our research group in the Department of Chemistry, National University of Singapore, has been developing electrocatalytic materials and systems for energy conversion reactions. Reactions of interest include water splitting and CO2 reduction.
We are looking for a highly motivated and qualified post-doctoral researcher to push the frontier of our research. The successful candidate will design and perform experiments to synthesize new electrocatalysts for CO2 reduction to alcohols, and characterize and evaluate them for activity, selectivity, and stability. The researchers are expected to mentor PhD students working in this project.
- A PhD degree in chemistry, physics, material sciences or a related field.
- A demonstrated ability to work independently, and adapt into new areas as the needs of the project evolve.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience in electrocatalysis, theory, electrochemistry, synthetic skills, and/or surface/solid state characterization techniques.
Applicants should email a cover letter (stating your motivation) and curriculum vitae (all in pdf) to Assoc. Prof. Boon Siang Yeo. The CV should include educational and professional background, a list of publications, and contact information for three referees, which must include your PhD mentor.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Chemistry
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 7128