Research Associate, NUS eHealth Projects
2 days left
- Full Time
Applications are invited for the following full-time position in the Saw Swee Hock School of Public Health within the Singapore Population Health Improvement Centre:
Research Associate (NUS eHealth Projects)
We are looking for a Research Associate to produce flexible and scalable mobile eHealth solutions. You will be part of an interdisciplinary team that responsible for the developing of the eHealth solution from conception to deployment.
As a Research Associate, you should be comfortable with both front-end and back-end development tools, framework and libraries. You should also be a team player with a can-do attitude to solve cutting-edge challenging through technological implementation.
This position provides the candidate an excellent opportunity to work with world leading experts across universities, public healthcare organizations and technological innovators to develop software solution to meet healthcare needs. Individuals will be able to make impactful transformation in the Singapore healthcare industry.
- Work with program teams to develop project plans which include requirements, scope, deliverables, budget and schedules.
- Oversee and plan project demands, proof-of-concept/value initiatives with stakeholders.
- Determine project goals to ensure the project supports business objectives and strategies
- Single-Point-of-Contact for program teams and stakeholders for the projects.
- Lead and drive business requirement gathering process and translate user requirements into technical requirements necessary for the implementation of the solutions.
- Identify and propose solutions that will help mitigate security vulnerabilities of the project.
- Identify, manage and track issues, risks and dependencies that affect the delivery of the project outcome.
- Provide software development support when needed.
- Present project updates to stakeholders on a regular basis.
Recruitment is open immediately, and will continue until all positions are filled. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Very good written and oral communication skills.
- Has relevant hands-on experience working with software development in a team.
- Good grasp of latest IT technologies, methodologies and best practices, particularly for mobile app development.
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing application using Java EE, Spring MVC and iOS/Android development.
- Experience in one or more of the following types of project implementations: web-based and mobile application.
- Possess leadership qualities and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with different groups of stakeholders
- Possess a can-do attitude towards complex challenges
- Experience in healthcare industry is an added advantage
- Diploma or Degree in information technology, computer science, software development, system analysis or equivalent.