Full Professor in Graduate Institute of Biomedical Informatics
【The Graduate Institute of Biomedical Informatics】
Contract type: Full-time
Taipei Medical University is looking for a motivated faculty member with Ph.D. degree in with outstanding academic achievements in the field relating to Biomedical engineering/ Bioinformatics/ Medical informatics, particularly in Big data analytics in medicine and healthcare, Clinical Trail & AI technologies or related fields who have experiences or expectation of doing interdisciplinary research and will contribute to our international research profile and provide cutting-edge teaching to students in a cross-disciplinary environment. The new appointee will be based at the College of Medical Science and Technology at Taipei Medical University.
$100,165 NTD~$180,165 NTD per month + benefits
- With Ph.D. degree with outstanding academic achievements in the field relating to Biomedical engineering/ Bioinformatics/ Medical informatics, particularly in Big data analytics in medicine and healthcare, Clinical Trail & AI technologies or related fields and demonstrate a proven track record of high-profile publications.
- Demonstrated ability to teach graduate courses
- Preference will be given to candidates with research experiences in conducting large projects
- Demonstrated ability to apply for research grants, research experiences in conducting large projects, in writing research projects, and independent research will be advantageous
- Passion for teaching and talent cultivation
- Exhibits great communication skills, teamwork ability, and capacities in international exchange and cooperation
- Excellent English proficiency and research enthusiasm, good communication with well-developed interpersonal skills.
Application Documents: Please submit an application package consisting of the following documents.
- Curriculum vitae and autobiography
- A photocopy of education and working experience diploma (any foreign diploma should be verified in advance by the overseas office, Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Publication list
- A statement of teaching interests with course outlines
- Previous teaching portfolio/outlines
- Two letters of recommendation
- Other related documents for evaluation
Applicants of all nationalities are welcome. Taipei Medical University commits itself to offering equal employment opportunities to all applicants, independent of their social background, age, race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation
For the application of our new full time positions, the interested applicants please make a hard copy of your curriculum vitae. Compose this hard copy, as well as the forms accompanying “The Procedure of Teachers ' Employment and Promotion” and e-mail the package to the department/course you are to apply.
Graduate Institute of Biomedical Informatics, College of Medical Science and Technology, Taipei Medical University
15th Floor, No. 172-1, Sec. 2, Jilong Rd., Daan District, Taipei City 10675
Deadline and Submission
For further information regarding this application, please contact Ms. Chien at email@example.com