Teaching Assistant, Special Programme in Science
- Provide administrative support in planning and execution of the SPS student admissions exercise and outreach activities.
- Provide administrative support in SPS programmes in the area(s) of curriculum development, student management, examinations and timetabling.
- Provide class room teaching to undergraduate students during lab practical and tutorial sessions (SP2271, SP2273 and SP2274)
- The candidate will also engage the undergraduate students in discussions and assignments/projects as well as provide general support to the instructing team, where needed.
- Assist in development and making of online resources for E-learning.
- Assist in planning, development and teaching of laboratory practical sessions/field trips for SPS modules
- A Bachelor (Honors) Degree in Science or in a relevant field;
- Have hands-on research experience (UROPS or FYP are considered) in labs or field work.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Good Knowledge or have proficient in computational programming language such as Python, R or computational modelling will be good.
- A team player and able to work with diverse range of people.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department Biological Sciences
Employee Referral Eligible: No