Research Fellow, Faculty of Engineering
The National University of Singapore invites applications for the position of Research Fellow at the Electrical and Computer Engineering, Faculty of Engineering. The research will involve the development and application of machine learning and graph theoretic algorithms to brain imaging and other health data.
Main duties and responsibilities
The research assistant will be expected to develop and apply machine learning and graph theoretic algorithms to brain imaging and other health data.
- The applicant should have a PhD in Neuroscience, Cognitive Neuroscience, Psychology or related disciplines.
- Excellent publication record in systems neuroscience and MRI.
- Strong computational background (e.g., machine learning, graph theory, signal processing or multivariate analysis).
- Experience in Python, Matlab or R.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and on team projects.
- Open to fixed-term contract.