Rural Health Community Placements Coordinator
Work type: Fixed Term
Location: Shepparton, Other
Division/Faculty: Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences
Department/School: Melbourne Medical School
Salary: $87,007 - $94,181 (UOM 6)
Role & Superannuation rate: Professional - Part time - 17% super
About the role:
Seeking a skilled Allied Health Placement Coordinator to work within the Service Learning team at Going Rural Health. This role would suit a mid-career practitioner with an innovative approach to the education of future allied health workforce. We are after someone who thinks outside the box, is great with people and can see the potential that others might miss. You will provide key support to our Associate Lecturers in Rural Health Community Placements as they develop and deliver our Service Learning program.
Job share is possible; FTE negotiable and casual position could be offered as an alternative for the right candidate.
- Minimum Qualifications Required: Registered Allied Health Practitioner
- Skills and Experience required to fulfil the position:
- 3-5 years practicing
- Well-connected within the region with a strong understanding of the Allied Health needs of your community
- Must be living within the GRH footprint (no metropolitan applications considered)
- Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply
- Experience working in the disability sector is a real advantage
- Both paediatric and adult experience also an advantage.
Applications close: 1 Aug 2021 11:55 PM AUS Eastern Standard Time