Research Fellow, Biological Sciences
The successful candidate will work with A/Prof Utkur Mirsaidov on exciting research projects on nanoscience.
The main responsibilities of the position include: -
- Lead research projects aimed at exploring the dynamics of nanoscale chemical and physical processes using cutting edge in-situ (liquid and gas) transmission electron microscopy techniques.
- Ph.D. in physics (preferred), materials sciences, chemistry or related disciplines, with a proven ability for outstanding research that is reflected in applicants' publication record.
- Programming in MATLAB, Python, Image processing or Si microfabrication are desirable.
- Experience in Electron Microscopy, and/or Micro and nano-fabrication.
- Experience in a subset of the following areas is also desirable: nanomaterials synthesis, electrochemistry, facility for programming in MATLAB, Python.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department: Biological Sciences