Research Engineer, School of Computing and Information Systems
- Bachelor Degree
- Singapore | Closing On 08 Aug 2021
1-year contract or contract till 30 Sept 2022
Singapore Management University is a place where high-level professionalism blends together with a healthy informality. The 'family-like' atmosphere among the SMU community fosters a culture where employees work, plan, organise and play together – building a strong collegiality and morale within the university.
Our commitment to attract and retain talent is ongoing. We offer attractive benefits and welfare, competitive compensation packages, and generous professional development opportunities – all to meet the work-life needs of our staff. No wonder, then, that SMU continues to be given numerous awards and recognition for its human resource excellence.
- Survey existing techniques on testing AI frameworks
- Define the problem to be solved, i.e., define what are the objective of the testing engine; what are the design space for achieving the objective and what is the optimal solution
- Propose effective and practical methods for building the testing engine, i.e., identify the complexity of the proposed algorithm, its limitations and its strengthen, and propose mitigation plans for domains where the proposed algorithm will have limited applicability.
- Minimum Bachelor in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or closely related disciplines from a reputable institution of higher learning
- Basic knowledge/Proficiency in programming software/languages such as Python will be positively considered/ is required
- Demonstrated experience and know-how on machine learning techniques
- Experience with at least one programming software/languages, such as VSC and Python or C
- Good analytical, technical and problem solving skills
- Applicants with research publications in the area of formal methods, software engineering, cyber-security and AI will be advantageous
- Self-motivated individual who can work independently and also collaboratively with team members