Research Fellow, Cell and Molecular Biology
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join as a Research Fellow in A/Prof Low Boon Chuan's research group at Mechanobiology Institute, NUS to embark on an interdisciplinary project aimed at developing and commercialising a new technology. Successful candidates are expected to have excellent knowledge and skills in cell and molecular biology, understanding of imaging principle and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- A doctorate degree in life science or biomedical disciplines.
- A basic degree or very strong background of physical sciences for the undergraduate level is preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience working in a research lab (including Final Year Hons project or Undergraduate project).
- Experiences in cell and tissue culture, protein biochemistry and molecular biology with experiences in with state of the art microscopy and image processing will be a plus.
- Excellent communication skill and a team player.
- Willing to work on flexible hours.
- Prior experience in multiple stakeholder management and certification in business and management is preferred.
Interested individuals should send their applications including a cover letter, curriculum vitae and 3 reference letters.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Mechanobiology Institute
Department : Research