Research Fellow, Physiology
The Department of Computer Science at the National University of Singapore (NUS) invites applications for the Sung Kah Kay Assistant Professorship. Applicants can be in any area of computer science. This prestigious chair position was set up by the family and friends of the late Assistant Professor Sung Kah Kay after his untimely demise early in his career at NUS. Candidates should be early in their academic careers and yet demonstrate outstanding research potential, and a strong commitment to teaching.
The Department enjoys ample research funding, moderate teaching loads, excellent facilities, and extensive international collaborations. We have a full range of faculty covering all major research areas in computer science and a thriving PhD program that attracts the brightest students from the region and beyond. More information is available at www.comp.nus.edu.sg/careers.
The NUS School of Computing is highly ranked internationally. It has a student population of more than 2,000, a quarter of them pursuing graduate studies. The School consists of two departments; Computer Science, and Information Systems and Analytics, offering a diverse spectrum of degree programmes.
- A good university degree in Accounting or a relevant professional accounting qualification.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of relevant working experience.
- Good knowledge of accounting standards and practices and internal controls.
- Working knowledge of SAP Financial system is preferred.
- Positive attitude – Able to work independently and as a team.
- Meticulous, able to work well under pressure and commitment to meeting tight deadlines.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
Department : Physiology
Employee Referral Eligible: No