Research Fellow, Pathology
We are looking for highly motivated individuals to spearhead projects and establish new experimental approaches. Applicants should hold a PhD in life sciences/biomedical sciences, have a solid background in experimental research, particularly in molecular and cellular biology, and possess a strong interest in molecular medicine, mechanisms of tumorigenesis, and/or cancer target validation approaches. Experience with ChIP sequencing and imaging techniques will be favorable.
Excellent communication and presentation skills and prior experience with manuscript writing and publishing in peer-reviewed journals will be advantageous.
Candidates passionate about life science research and in developing new cancer therapeutics to improve healthcare are welcomed to apply. The following thematic projects are available:
- Exploiting replication stress in cancer therapy
- Metabolic reprogramming and insights into new cancer treatments
Interested candidates may write to Dr Cheok Chit Fang (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
- PhD in any field of life sciences study
- Research experience 1-2 years
- As stated above in job specifications: techniques in general molecular biology, cell biology, imaging, and experience using software for manuscript preparation.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
Department : Pathology
Employee Referral Eligible: No