Associate Professor in Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences
Taipei Medical University is looking for a motivated member with Ph.D. degree in Medical Informatics, Institute of Biotechnology, Computer Science, or a related discipline, who will contribute to our international research profile in a cross-disciplinary environment. The new appointee will be based at the College of Medicine at Taipei Medical University.
$80,670 NTD~$140,670 NTD per month + benefits
- With Ph.D. degree with outstanding academic achievements in the field relating to Biomedical or related fields
- A successful candidate will have at least 3 years of postdoctoral research experience and demonstrate a proven track record of high-profile publications
- Preference will be given to candidates with expertise in areas relevant to neuroscience
- Candidate with teaching experience will be advantageous
- Demonstrated ability to apply for research grants and teach graduate courses will be advantageous
- With research experiences in conducting large projects
- With experience in writing research projects and independent research
- Passion for teaching and talent cultivation
- Exhibits great communication skills, teamwork ability, and capacities in international exchange and cooperation
- Excellent English proficiency and research enthusiasm, good communication with well-developed interpersonal skills.
Application Documents: Please submit an application package consisting of the following documents.
- Curriculum vitae and autobiography
- A photocopy of education and working experience diploma (any foreign diploma should be verified in advance by the overseas office, Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Publication list
- A statement of teaching interests with course outlines
- Previous teaching portfolio/outlines
- Two letters of recommendation
Applicants of all nationalities are welcome. Taipei Medical University commits itself to offering equal employment opportunities to all applicants, independent of their social background, age, race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation
For the application of our new full time positions, the interested applicants please make a hard copy of your curriculum vitae. Compose this hard copy, as well as the forms accompanying “The Procedure of Teachers ' Employment and Promotion” and e-mail the package to the department/course you are to apply.
Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, College of Medicine, Taipei Medical University
No.250, Wuxing St., Xinyi Dist., Taipei City 110, Taiwan
Please notify the unit/department, instead of any individual receiver, on the envelop for your delivery.
Deadline and Submission
For further information regarding this application, please contact Ms. Lu at email@example.com