Research Engineer, Machine Learning and AI modelling Techniques
5 days left
- Full Time
The research project involves the development of digital twins for emergency medical ventilators.
The Research Engineer is expected to contribute in the following aspects:
- Develop digital twin models for ventilators using machine learning and AI modelling techniques,
- Run simulations to obtain ventilator’s performance in varying conditions,
- Draw insights through data modelling & analysis to improve ventilator’s performance (e.g. safety, reliability),
- Apply machine learning and optimization techniques on real-time usage and performance data to optimize ventilator’s performance.
- Possess a Bachelor / Masters degree in a relevant discipline, e.g. electrical / electronic engineering, computer engineering, computer science, mechanical engineering etc.
- Knowledge in machine learning, deep learning, optimization, control systems, IoT/sensor systems, data analytics or closely related field
- Familiar with deep learning libraries (Keras, Tensorflow, PyTorch)
- Excellent analytical and computational skills
- Software programming in Python, C++ and knowledge of Cloud Computing
- Understanding of software engineering principles
- Preferably someone who can commence work asap.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team with strong initiatives and have the curiosity to explore the unknown.
- Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Open to fixed term contract
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department: Electrical And Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No