Research Associate, Chemo-/Bio-sensor Material Synthesis, Fabrication, and Integration
5 days left
- Full Time
The ECE Department of NUS is building new research programs that intersect Chemo-/Bio- Sensors and AI hardware. We are seeking a Research Associate to work on developing chemo-/bio- sensor and microfluidic integrations. Working with colleagues from materials and process technologies, the research also involves the co-design of system and circuits with novel components. Research activities may involve design and testing prototypes for sensors and wearables.
Responsibilities may include:
- Chemo-/Bio- sensor material synthesis, fabrication, and integration.
- Soft- and Hard- Microfluidic system design and fabrication.
Interested applicants may send their motivation letter, curriculum vitae and publication list via email to ECE Prof. Aaron Thean (Aaron.Thean@nus.edu.sg) and/or Ms. June Toh (June.Toh@nus.edu.sg).
- Must possess at least a Master’s degree in Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ Material Science or related fields, from a recognised University/Institute.
- At least 2 years’ of relevant work experience, knowledge and skills in relevant field
- Excellent communication skills which are relevant to writing and presenting.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Open to fixed-term contract.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department: Electrical And Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No