Senior Research Fellow, Materials Science and Engineering
The Department of MSE at the National University of Singapore invites applications for a Research Fellow position with demonstrated research experience in PLD thin film deposition and strong background on ferroelectric properties.
- The ideal candidate will hold a Ph.D. degree in Engineering and/or Science with demonstrated experience in PLD deposition of epitaxial thin film, ferroelectric properties characterization and data analysis, with 3 years of postdoctoral experience.
- The ideal candidate is expected to be self-motivated and have the ability to work in an interdisciplinary environment. It is important that you have an ability to work with minimal supervision, plan and perform experimental & field work, and present results in group meetings. You will work in an international environment and, therefore, very good oral and written communication skills in English are required.
- Good organisational skills and adaptability.
Candidates must submit the application package including
- One page narrative description of past research performance and its broader impact;
- a CV with a list of publications;
- a list of at least 3 references that we may contact in connection with this application;
- a 4th reference letter from his/her PhD supervisor.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Please contact Associate Professor Chen Jingsheng firstname.lastname@example.org for application submissions and any relevant questions.
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department: Materials Science And Engineering