The Associate Professor for Leadership of Students Studying Doctoral Study Program Finance
The Dean of the Faculty of Economics and Administration, Masaryk University calls a tender for a position: The Associate Professor for leadership of students studying doctoral study program Finance (part-time 0,1)
Department of Finance, the Faculty of Economics and Administration, Masaryk University
Contract: 3-years contract; academic position
Working time: part time – 4 hours weekly
Start date: 1st September, 2021
Number of open positions: 2
Deadline: 21st June, 2021
Description of the offered position
- supervising doctoral students;
- research activity, initiating and running research projects and grants;
- publishing activity;
- assessing PhD or habilitation theses;
- academic title of associate professor in the area of Finance or in a related economic area, in accordance with Czech legislation, or its recognition based on bilateral agreements;
- teaching experience;
- publishing results in research in the Finance and related areas (mainly publications in journals with high impact factors and journals included in Scopus);
- the ability to lecture and publish in English;
- experience in heading research and development projects;
- an international relevance of the research agenda.
- interesting, autonomous, and responsible work in the environment of a prestigious university;
- a professional team and agreeable working environment;
- employment benefits (e.g., meal contribution, 8 weeks of holiday, supplementary pension insurance contributions, vaccination contributions, etc);
- opportunities for education and professional development;
- possibility of an internship abroad.
The Department of Finance is a proud part of the Faculty of Economics and Administration, Masaryk University in the Czech Republic. And, it belongs between one of key´s workplaces. The department provides study programs at all levels of study, which have long been of considerable interest from students. The Finance Master's program boasts the international professional accreditations CFA and ACCA. In the field of science and research, the Finance Department is specialized in risk analysis and risk management, investment decision making and analysis of financial markets using theoretical and empirical methods. The Finance department is involved in international projects Horizon and COST, as well as in the national projects GAČR and TAČR.
The selection process
Send your application by 21st June, 2021 via e-application - see below.
After successfully sending your application, you will receive an automatic email confirmation of receipt of your application.
Attach the following documents to your application:
- a complete professional Curriculum Vitae;
- a copy of a diploma or other relevant qualification.
For more detailed information about the position, please contact Oleg Deev, Head of Finance department, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information of the selection procedure and other personnel issues, please contact Eva Karkošková, Head of the Personnel Department, email: email@example.com
The Faculty of Economics and Administration of Masaryk University, as an employer, provides equal opportunities. We support diversity and strive to build a work environment that meets the individual needs of all employees. The faculty holds the HR Excellence Award certification.
We are looking forward to your answers.
Prof. Mgr. Jiří Špalek, PhD.