Research Fellow, Electrical And Computer Engineering
We have an one-year research fellow position for an experienced Radar Signal Processing and Biomedical Application of Microwave Technology researcher.
- You are expected to design, analyze and testing of radar signal processing algorithm in human object detection and activity recognition.
- You are expected to take responsibility for the concept, design, analysis, modeling and initial simulation verification of the millimeter-wave radar system for biomedical application.
- You are expected to design, conduct, analyze and discuss radar-based experiments of human activity monitoring in real-living environment when applicable.
- You are expected to assist with the development of vital sign detection radar system when applicable.
- You are expected to provide support to a team of engineers in solving multi-disciplinary problems, including preparation of documentation and presentation of results of analyses/testing to peers and customers.
- Possess a PhD Degree in Electronic Engineering or related field specialization in radar signal processing.
- Knowledge and experiences in microwave theory, radar signal processing algorithm design, radar-based human activity monitoring, vital sign detection, etc.
- Minimum 5-year practical experiences in the design, analyze and testing of radar signal processing algorithm in human object detection and activity recognition.
- Possess computer skills utilizing Matlab, etc.
- Technical proposal writing and presentation skills.
- Able to plan and organize well and adhere to deadlines.
- Open to fixed term contract.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Electrical And Computer Engineering