Job Profile Student Support - Admissions
Contract Type Permanent
You will be helping potential students take their first step towards achieving their true potential. You will spend your day speaking to prospective students, answering their questions about learning with BPP, and matching their needs to one of our programmes.
You will be the single point of contact for students at BPP, which is why you’re so important – you’ll be starting a relationship that could last a lifetime. The stronger that relationship, the more likely they are to become a registered student, and that’s win-win because you’ll receive regular bonuses for outstanding performance, so you’ll thrive on working to targets.
Your main responsibilities:
- Provide a proactive level of support, always striving to delight a prospective student and exceed their expectations
- Be a BPP programme guru, matching the right courses to the needs of student
- Position BPP as the student's perfect education partner and register them for their ideal programme
- To enrol students on the call, handling applications efficiently and sending out confirmations within agreed SLAs
- Provide advice on entry requirements, fees, course structure, admissions and enrolment procedures and information about funding opportunities
- Consistently deliver a high quality service that meets our student contact service and call handling standards
- Maintain relationships with prospects, students and enquirers through regular calls and emails, and keep accurate records of all communication
- Provide accurate responses to student enquiries, giving them relevant and up to date literature and information.
- If system data isn't available when requested, obtain it from the appropriate team member and amend/update the system for future communication.
- Work with the Student Enrolment Team ensuring pre-registration requests are handled efficiently.
- Handle all enquiries and applications in line with our enrolment strategy, to ensure that the prospective student database is kept up to date.
Department Contact Centre - Sales and Admissions
Vacancy location UK, North West, Manchester
- IT literate and competent with databases and spreadsheets
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills
- Experience of working within strict KPIs
- Attentive to detail and dedicated to quality
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Above all, you're proactive, you love to delight customers, and you want to help people excel
Contract Hours 37.50