Senior Research Fellow, Electrical And Computer Engineering
We currently have a Senior Research Fellow position for a IC designer. The candidate is required to:
- Lead and manage the project on high efficiency transmitter targeting for WIFI 6.
- Conduct and guide the design, analysis and testing of high efficiency digital power amplifier.
- Conduct and guide the design, analysis and testing of low power frequency synthesizer.
- Advise and provide insight for the concept, design, analysis, modelling and simulation verification of both the power amplifier and frequency synthesizer, which lead to the final transmitter architecture.
- Applicant must possess a recognized Ph. D Degree in Electronic Engineering or related field specialization in CMOS IC design.
- Possess at least 3 years or more of postdoctoral research experience, as well as demonstrated capability to achieve research excellence and develop research programmes and funding proposals, through in-depth knowledge and expertise
- Years of experience in leading or managing IC design projects.
- Experience in power amplifier or frequency synthesizer design.
- Knowledge and experiences in Electronics Design and Analysis tools, such as Cadence, Synopsys and Matlab.
- Able to independently design, simulate and implement the circuit.
- Open to fixed term contract
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Electrical And Computer Engineering