Research Assistant, Embedded System
The Electrical Engineering Department at the United Arab Emirates University is seeking a research assistant in the area of Embedded System. The research assistant should have the knowledge of Microcontroller programing and interfacing with external circuits and sensors. The candidate should be able to design PCB using EDA tool, implement, and program a standalone embedded system to acquire and process vital biomedical signals. The candidate should have an experience in the simulation and design of Artificial Neural Network or have a master degree in relevant field.
- An appropriate educational degree (at least BSc. or Master degree in Electrical Engineering or in Computer sciences) supplemented with documented evidence to support the following:
- Skilled in Microcontroller programing and its hardware interface.
- Ability to design PCB.
- Simulation and design of Artificial Neural Network.
- Good technical writing skills.
- Very good level speaking and writing in English.
- Demonstrable willingness to support experimental work and measurements in the electronics lab.
- Ability to conduct a research and write research paper.
- Be adaptable and flexible to the continuous changes associated with research demands
Special Instructions to Applicant
Division College of Engineering - (COE)
Department As.Dean for Research&Grad.Std.- COE
Job Close Date 30-09-2021
Job Category Academic - Research Assistant