Teaching Assistant, Electrical And Computer Engineering
The Department of Electrical and Computer at National University of Singapore (NUS) invites application for a Teaching Assistant position. Successful candidates are expected to:
- Conduct classroom teaching in Electrical Engineering subjects
- Design and implement Electrical Engineering laboratory experiments and projects in hardware and/or software domains
- Good B.Eng./M.Sc./M.Eng./Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering or Computer Engineering from a reputable university. Note: Applicants with B.Eng. and M.Sc. degrees must have completed their degrees before July 2021. Senior year PhD and M.Eng. students are eligible to apply.
- Strong communication skills in the English language and interest in conveying electrical engineering concepts and skills to the next generation of electrical engineers, especially with the rising interest in electrification of vehicles, communications, advanced semiconductors and renewable energy.
- Knowledge in digital communication systems, circuits, signal analysis, engineering mathematics, electronics and embedded systems.
- Knowledge in Python and C programming. Knowledge in machine learning is a plus.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department: Electrical And Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No