1 day left
- Full Time
Job Profile Marketing - User Interface Design
Contract Type Permanent
Responsible for the overall management of the organisation’s website. Overseeing functionality, developing, maintaining and updating content and ensuring a positive user experience.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Manage the day-to-day upkeep of the BPP website including creating, building and amending pages, troubleshooting and resolving issues and bugs
- Work alongside internal UX, development and architectural teams to continually identify and deliver technical and functional improvements
- Working with UI/UX and designers on implementation of design system, interpreting page designs and building out in system
- Ensure web content is appropriately tagged and has correct metadata for SEO, dynamic content delivery models, and effective datalayer set up
- Manage and evolve the website taxonomy identifying where pages sit in the hierarchy and produce visualisations to help staff understand the site structure
- Work with content team on creation and delivery of appropriate website content schedules aligned to the business strategy
- Understand, interpret and implement SEO recommendations
- Understand and implement requirements for key audience customer journeys
- Identify scalable CMS component improvements and document requirements to ensure delivery
- Work alongside Customer Insight team to analyse web analytics data to learn and improve how users interact with the website
- Create strategies to improve web traffic metrics including growing prospects and subscribers
- Collaborate with key internal staff and management to ensure the website aligns with brand strategy and meets business standards.
- Update HTML, CSS where necessary
- Undertake surveys to learn about how users view the site to identify improvements to content and journeys
- Develop and maintain knowledge about BPP products, services and audiences
- Keep up-to-date with industry best practice and monitor competitor websites
- Work alongside other teams on delivery of major projects in which the website has a pivotal role (Salesforce Interaction Studio, Audience Studio, Datorama)
- Ensure compliance with UK HE regulatory requirements and work with the wider business to undertake and evaluate compliance audits as required
- Ensure full compliance on the website with all laws and regulations
- Embed processes for ensuring regular content audits to identity gaps and eliminate redundant, out of date and/or duplicate information
As listed in job description.
Department Marketing - User Experience
Vacancy location UK, North West, Manchester
The following are considered as essential criteria for this role:
- Significant experience of working in a similar role managing a Content Management System
- Highly proficient in HTML, XHTML, CSS design, cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe suite, Content Management Systems and W3C Web standards.
- Understanding of SEO, PPC and User experience principles
- Experience of working alongside internal IT and Marketing teams across areas such as content, paid media, design, development, arcitiectcyre
- Outstanding organisational skills, with the ability to complete multiple tasks concurrently and deliver whilst remaining calm under pressure
- A real problem solver with strong logical and analytical skill and the ability to spot patterns, gaps, relationships and inconsistencies
- Excellent communication skills and standard of English, alongside the ability to articulate issues or problems and present solutions
- Ability to undertake repetitive tasks to a high quality
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
Contract Hours 37.50