Research Fellow, Integrated Circuits for Ultra-low Power Digital Circuit Design and Testing
We are looking for a Research Fellow for the Green IC research group as led by Professor Massimo Alioto at the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, National University of Singapore (NUS).
The selected incumbent is expected to:
- Carry out research on wide dynamic adaptation in integrated ultra-low power circuits for intelligent systems, through both aggressive voltage scaling and back biasing.
- Process, voltage, and temperature sensing techniques will be integral part of the investigation.
- Industrial experience, knowledge of state-of-the-art EDA tools and prior tapeout experience are highly valued, especially in sub-28 nm CMOS technologies.
- Possess a PhD in either Electrical Engineering or strictly related (e.g., Computer, Communication, or Information Engineering).
- Be specialized in the area of digital circuit design, simulation, circuit benchmarking and characterization, with expertise proved through coursework and projects during his/her studies, and/or industrial designs.
- Have also well-established analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and spoken communication as he/she is required to publish and present results at conferences and journals independently.
- Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Open to fixed term contract.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Electrical And Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No