Research Fellow, Electrical And Computer Engineering
A Research Fellow position is open in the research group of Professor Massimo Alioto, at the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, National University of Singapore (NUS). The candidate will carry out research on integrated circuits and architectures for hardware security including physical protection, and in particular on ultra-low power and high-accuracy analogy circuit techniques for on-chip sensing. The Candidate will be responsible for circuit simulations, design, verification, and chip characterization through testing of integrated circuits. The research work includes the theoretical and experimental analysis of the effectiveness, the area/energy/design cost, and system integration aspects, while preventing unintended vulnerabiliies at higher levels of abstraction.
- Possess a PhD in either Electrical Engineering or strictly related (e.g., Computer, Communication or Information Engineering).
- Be specialized in the area of integrated circuits/systems.
- Possess expertise as proved through coursework and projects during his/her studies, as well as prior experience with integrated circuit design and tapeout. Knowledge of integrated circuit CAD design tools (e.g., Cadence, Mentor Graphics) and industrial experience are highly valued. Experience in circuit and system-level design is also desirable.
- Have well-established analytical and problem solving skills, as documented by publications that are relevant to the field, and silicon chip demonstrations.
- Excellent communication skills as he/she is required to publish and to present results at conferences and journals independently.
- Open to fixed-term contract.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Electrical And Computer Engineering