Research Fellow/Associate Research Fellow in Medicine
About Zhejiang University
Located in the historical and picturesque city of Hangzhou, Zhejiang University is a prestigious institution of higher education with a long history. Qiushi Academy, the predecessor of Zhejiang University, was founded in 1897 and was one of the earliest modern academies of higher learning established in China.
Zhejiang University focuses on assiduous study and research, and science and technological innovation. It has launched a number of international high-end academic platforms and gathered masters, scholars and high-level research teams in various disciplines. In recent years, Zhejiang University maintains a leading position in China in output indicators including publications, patents and etc., and has made abundant important achievements in science, technology, humanities and social sciences. Zhejiang University always takes initiative in catering for national and regional needs, and exerts itself to become an influential high-level source of innovation and a pool of talents.
About International School of Medicine
International School of Medicine, Zhejiang University (hereinafter referred to as the School, ZJU) is a higher medical education institute jointly supported by Zhejiang University and Yiwu government, located in the energetic city Yiwu. Underpinned by R&D driven force of International Research Institutes of Health Medicine, ZJU (the Institute), clinical resources of the 4th Affiliated Hospital, ZJU School of Medicine (ZJU4H) and medical education of International School of Medicine, the “3 in 1” institution, is creating a stimulating, world-class hub for medical education, research and clinical health care with the commitment in empowering future physician scientists, biomedical pioneers and medical leaders to succeed in medical challenges worldwide. It is dedicated in working across disciplines to expand the frontiers of scientific understanding, while converting the most promising breakthroughs into tangible health, to enlarge the scope of medical education and training the future medical leaders and pioneers, to achieve a shared development in future medicine, as well as to advance health and to build a shared future for mankind locally, regionally, nationally and globally.
International School of Medicine, ZJU invites talents in all branches of cutting-edge science and technology around the world. Areas of interest include, but are not limited to, Global Health, Oncology, Reproductive Medicine, Regenerative Medicine, Anti-Aging Medicine General Practice and Digital Medicine. Global talents are welcomed to join a vibrant scientific environment aiming at pressing medical challenges with core technologies in critical areas and conducting interdisciplinary research to address high-priority projects in future medicine. Please come and join us for a better shared future.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE SCHOOL:
- With the state-of-the-art facilities, R&D platform and financial integration, International Research Institutes of Health Medicine drives innovative discoveries in critical areas.
- Integratedwith clinical resources at 4th Affiliated Hospital and ZJU health care network, we provide outstanding opportunities for discovery, translational research and therapeutic trials.
- International School of Medicine is dedicated to setting the training ground for the next generation of medical leaders and pioneers globally.
- An international friendly environment with local community with clinical care, research and education fuel innovation to advance human health
I.POSITION AND REQUIREMENT
Research Fellow/ Associate Research Fellow
Candidate should graduate with PhD or MD/PhD degree from a world-renowned university. Outstanding research training record with high-impact publications and a strong potential to carry out independent and innovative research is preferred. Qualified candidate will be appointed as tenure-track Research Fellow/ Associate Research Fellow of ZJU.
II.WORKING AND LIVING CONDITIONS
International School of Medicine, ZJU upholds the University’s tradition of valuing our faculty and are committed to promoting their career development. We continue to optimize the campus academic environment, implement support policies, and offer internationally competitive work and living facilities.
- Remuneration and Package: Internationally competitive salary and benefits in line with qualifications. Extra award will be provided for national and provincial “Talent Programs”.
- Research start-up: Supportive conditions including scientific research start-up funding, laboratory space, excellent equipment, and research support and team recruitment will be arranged according to the qualifications and actual needs of candidate. Meanwhile, a world-class biomedical core facilities platform and a laboratory animalcenterwith a scale of over 10,000 cages will be provided as well as other equipment.
- Housing arrangement: Purchase of limited-price commercial housing inYiwu/Hangzhou is for eligible faculty. 4.Other support: Enrolment of children in preferred local schools, and assistance in seeking employment opportunities for spouse. Fine medical services provided by affiliated hospitals of ZJU. Recommendation and assistance in application of “Talent programs” at all levels.
III. REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR APPLICATION
Please send the following application documents in PDF format with NAME+POSITION to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae (up-to-date CV with publication list)
- Full text of 1-3 selective publication
- Statement of Research Summary and Research Proposal (3-5 pages)
- Diploma and degree certificate (scanned copy should be attached for those who apply for Post-Doctoral Fellows position)
Should you have question please feel free to contact us. Application will be reviewed upon receipt.
Mr. LOU +86-0579-89935020
Ms. WANG +86-0571-88208183
Address: No.1575 North Chouzhou Road, Yiwu City, Zhejiang Province, China
Apply for Research Fellow/Associate Research Fellow in Medicine
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly